Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 127: Dessert Anyone?

No, I didn't make dessert today, but when I decided to eat Paleo, I thought I was going to have to give up sweets. Sure you can have cheat days on Paleo, but since I'm not suppose to have gluten, I thought that desserts were going to be a thing of the past. NO SO! I have been on Pintrest today and have found some really yummy sounding Paleo desserts, and when I get over this crud I have I'm going to make something sweet to eat. I found Paleo recipes for cakes, pies, breads, CANDY, baked fruits, you name it and I bet you can find a recipe for it. Yum, yum!

Today I've been resting most of the
day, so we had left over roast and I grilled some baby leeks and eggplant. I don't know what I'll be making for dinner, probably more left overs since I'm not feeling the best in the world plus I really can't taste anything. Well, I'm heading to church so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment