Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 137: Comprehensive Nutritional Panel

I went to see Dr. Edwards for another round of Prolotherapy on my thumbs and ankle, and while I was there I decided to participate in a blood test he is offering to see what vitamins/ nutrients I may be deficient in. It's called a Comprehensive Nutritional Panel. I also had my omega 3'a tested! I can't wait to see what the results are!

I did stick with a more Paleo diet today eating a Larabar for breakfast, taco salad minus cheese and chips for lunch and for dinner I made Paleo Sloppy Joes. They were pretty good! I browned 3 pounds of grass fed ground beef with a chopped onion, one chopped bell pepper and three cloves of chopped garlic. I added three tablespoons of chili powder, one and a half teaspoons cumin, salt and pepper to taste. To this mixture I added one can of 15 oz tomato sauce and about 1/4 cup water. I ate mine on a Paleo coconut wrap and had some veggies and Ranch dressing and a few potato chips. Even though I had chips, I did a better job today eating Paleo than yesterday.

Since I've had this allergy attack, I've not been sleeping very well and having a lot of headaches, so I really haven't been exercising. I started taking an antibiotic yesterday and am feeling a little better today, so I'm going to try to go to Crossfit in the morning. I've got to get ready for my long day ahead of me so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment