Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 133: 20/20 On Weight Loss Programs

Tonight's 20/20 is on different weight loss programs and procedures people use to loose weight. It's really crazy the things people do to loose weight. They are getting ready to talk about people that have a feeding tube put in to loose weight. What ever happened to eating a well balanced diet and exercise? I am so glad that I made the choice to exercise and eat better.

Speaking of food, I did eat French fries for the first time today in about 4-5 months. I really can't remember when I ate French fries last! I had a hamburger minus the bun with the fries for lunch. For dinner I has baked chicken on a Paleo coconut wrap.

I'm going to finish watching 20/20 now, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment