Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 123: Family Time

Tonight we spent most of the evening outside spending family time with our almost 20 year old baby. It was very nice, especially since she may be leaving the nest this coming fall. She is considering going away to college. It was a very special time, but also a bittersweet time since these may be some of the last times we will have these talks. I really love my family, and have been so very blessed with my family! I thank the Lord daily for the family He blessed me with!

Paleo food for the day: breakfast was a coconut Zone bar then after Crossfit, bacon and sausage. Lunch, left over Curry chicken, sweet potato and salad and for dinner brisket on a coconut wrap with plantain chips and veggies. I also drank a Margarita tonight a rarely done thing!

Crossfit was a 20 minute work out with as many reps as possible of 400 meter run, 10 pull ups and 15 thrusters. I did ring rows and my weight for thrusters was 35 pounds, and I did 3 reps. Starting to feel sore! Getting ready to take a nice long shower to sooth the soreness, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment