Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 130: Another Short Blog

I don't know where the time went, but it's late and I have an early day tomorrow with Crossfit starting at 6am so this is going to be short and sweet!

Sticking with mostly Paleo foods today I ate some nuts and drank coffee on the way to work. Lunch consisted of a beef hotdog without the bun topped with chili and I did eat some potato chips. For dinner I made baked sweet potato wedges, grilled Brussel sprouts with zucchini and mushrooms and grilled salmon and salad. I was pretty happy with what I ate today but I still could do better. Also, I noticed that I've not been drinking enough water, and that's my next goal. To drink more water daily! Well folks time to get in the sack, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment