Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 139: Eating Somewhat Better

Today I did better at eating Paleo. I almost made it through the whole day eating strictly Paleo, but I had a small single serving size of potato chips. For breakfast I fried some hamburger meat, onions and pepper then topped it with some eggs until soft cooked. For lunch I went to Panera Bread and had a Greek salad with grilled chicken and the small bag of chips. For dinner I made some leftover chicken topped with barbecue sauce baked some spicy sweet potatoes and salad. I had 2 large strawberries dipped in dark chocolate and boy where they good!
Gardening was my exercise today and going to try to make it to Crossfit in the morning, but it might just be a long walk with my hubby! Time to get stuff ready for tomorrow, so until then goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment