Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 125: Sinus Pressure

About 2 days ago, I noticed I was sneezing a lot more than usual, and last night I started getting a sinus pressure headache. Today my head is pounding and I don't like it one bit! My nose is starting to clog up too!

I did eat mostly Paleo today, eating out at Rib Crib for lunch. I didn't realize it would be so difficult to find gluten free food at a restaurant that is meat based! They put gluten in their hot barbecue sauce but the mild is ok. Their fries also contain gluten. Now tell me, why do you need to add gluten to fries? So I ate chopped beef with mild barbecue sauce and a double order of coleslaw. For dinner I made a salad with boiled eggs, bacon and fresh veggies.

Time to go take something for this stuffy nose and headache and try to get some rest, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment