Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 131: Helen

I still have my cold/allergies but I tried to do the Crossfit workout today which was called "Helen". (3 rounds for time of 400 meter run, 21 kettle bell swings and 12 pull ups). I didn't do a very good job! I scaled it down to a 200 meter run, instead of the 400 meters and I thought that I wasn't going to be able to finish the three rounds but I did in 12:26. With every step I took when running, my head would throb, but I still did it, and I'm glad I finished. I may not go back to Crossfit anymore this week to give my head and chest time to clear, because I don't want to relapse!

I has a lot of fresh fruit today, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and some grapes. Also had a protein drink with Almond milk for breakfast and after my workout a jalapeƱo cheese sausage from Quiktrip and unsweet tea. For lunch barbecue brisket and salad and for dinner a coconut wrap with roast beef, peppers and onions. I still need to try a little harder with the Paleo. Well, enough for the night, so until tomorrow goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment