Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 62: Totally Worn Out

All the new computer charting at work, making sure everyone gets credentialed at the other hospitals and making sure the boss makes all his meeting, has made a very stressful work week. I'm so glad it's the weekend, but the bad thing is I've got a very messy house and want to just veg out, but I know that's not happening. Even though I've tried to stay true to Paleo all week, except tonight, I can feel the stress in my stomach! I can truly say I know now how people feel when they say they are too stressed to exercise. My whole body feels like I've had a major workout but in reality all I've done was tried to do 5 pull ups. We have a pull up bar in the doorway of one of our rooms in the house and I make it a priority that every time I walk by it to try to do a pull up. Needless to say, I've avoided walking down the hall tonight!:) I am determined to master a pull up!

As already stated no exercise today except 5 pull ups and I might do a few more before the nights over!

Food
Larbar for breakfast
Snack: Cashews
Lunch: tuna salad with a small tossed salad and a little fresh fruit
Dinner: tortilla soup with a very little cheese and sour cream with tortilla chips, guacamole and salsa (I ate way too much!) this was my cheat!

Today I listened to couple from Whole 9 on the Paleo Summit. They were very interesting and very knowledgeable. They were talking about vegetarians and changing to a Paleo diet, and the reasons you should eat Paleo over a vegetarian diet. Very interesting!

Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment