Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 78: Pain In My Back

I have eaten horrible this weekend because I've been volunteering at a hoarders house so the food wasn't what I should be eating! Today for lunch we had pizza, so since I'm not suppose to eat bread I peeled off the topping and ate it on a paleo wrap. It wasn't half bad. For dinner we were so tried we stopped by a steak house and ordered out. We had a sweet potato, steak and salad. I've been working so hard all weekend it's like I've been doing crossfit more than once a day. I'm sure I haven't been doing proper form so my back is hurting so bad. I've pulled a muscle in the middle of my back and every once in a while I have a sharp pain that makes me hurt so bad I can't even stand up straight. I've got to
get back to work so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment