Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 74: 1 Cup of Raspberies

One cup of raspberries is what Dr Oz said you should eat a day. I totally agree, because I love raspberries, but I think you should have chocolate with them. So since you should eat one cup
of raspberries a day shouldn't you also eat one cup of chocolate a day with the raspberries? Well, I ate my one cup of raspberries today and I totally wanted to eat the one cup of chocolate, but I refrained. I only ate 1/2 a cup of chocolate. :)

Oh well, one vice a day isn't too bad, but I may have failed today. There was some punch and cake given out at work today. I skipped the cake but drank the punch. It was GOOD! After drinking the punch I realized that more than likely it had some form of clear pop in it. I'm still not sure if it had pop,
but I drank it down and didn't give it a second thought until the guilt set in afterwards. I'm totally in denial that it had pop!

The good food I ate today, a few cashews, taco salad for lunch, baked chicken, grilled mini zucchini with mushrooms and salad for dinner, and an apple for afternoon snack and of course the raspberries and chocolate.

Exercise for the day: absolutely nothing! I worked 10 hours today, went to the grocery store after work came home cooked then sat on my butt because I'm pooped! I actually have done 4 pull ups and I must say, I'm able to hold myself up longer instead of dropping like a rock! Today has been a blessing even though it was a long work day and now it's going to be a stress free hour before going to bed, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment