Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 64: Testing, testing

I'm just learning how to post pictures on my blog, so I'm posting a picture of some muffins I made last week. I can't remember if I posted the recipe, but I can't put my hand on the recipe right now.
This weekend was very productive! I spent most of Saturday cooking for my son and his wife. They are getting so busy with the gym, work, and school
They don't have time to cook, so they've been eating out a lot. They asked me if I would consider making some Paleo meals for them, so that's what I did yesterday, then today they come over to pick up their meals. They should have enough food to lasts them over a week. I really enjoy cooking and I'm going to check into what it would take to get certified to start a Paleo catering company!
Food for the day, a Larabar and coffee for breakfast. Lunch was a chicken salad from Arby's, no bread! Dinner I
Made tortilla soup and taco salad with fresh salsa and guacamole. I had a nice visit with my family!
It was a beautiful day today so we took a long walk! What a blesses day! I'm hoping tomorrow is just as beautiful, until then goodnight and God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment