Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 89: Power Cooking

When I got home tonight I decided to do a little power cooking. On the way home I passed by Bodean's Fish Market, and decided to stop by and take a look. I decided on buying something I've never had before, swordfish! I grilled it with a little lemon
pepper seasoning and it was awesome! I made baby zucchini's and salad and we were one happy family. I also purchased some cod and decided to try to bread it with coconut flour mixed with flax meal then fried it in some coconut oil. That didn't work too well, because the batter wasn't thick enough so the fish fell apart, but it's still edible! Also, last night Georgia brought home a large package of chicken breast, and there were enough breast in there to make 3 Seperate meals. I grilled all of them with different seasonings. I cooked three in a chipotle seasoning, three in a rosemary seasoning and I flattened two breast and I'm going to make chicken sandwiches on a Paleo coconut wrap. Now I have several meals that I can just take out of the freezer the night before and make a veggie and salad for a quick meal with very little effort after a long day at work. I'm going to do more power cooking this weekend too! Power cooking is the way to go! Cook all day one day and relax the rest of the week, I only wish I did this for myself more often!

Still no CrossFit but it's not long til I do! I'm planning on starting up again next week if the mouth has healed. There is still a throbbing pain but not as bad as it was. Well, the busy days at work are just ahead, so I'm going to try to get in bed early every day starting today, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment