Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 80: I Need More Hours In A DAY

Here lately, I've been so busy working to workout! I know that sounds like an excuse, but that's what I'm sticking with. I really need more hours in a day, and a little more motivation/energy to get my exercise in. I've been drinking my Spark energy day and that helps majorly, but I don't want to drink another one too late in the evening and not be able to sleep. I already have issues with getting a good nights rest! I'm ready for my days at work to slow down and hopefully that will be next week. I think I'm actually seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I've got to do more work tonight and I've already decided that this weekend I'm NOT going to volunteer for any extra work in the hoarder house and I'm going to have a date night on Saturday with the hubby and on Sunday afternoon go to Primus Crossfit in Owasso to see Dr. Edwards speak on Prolotherapy and also hear whats the next challenge the gym has in store for everyone.

I was really busy today and didn't stop to take time to eat but I did have a larabar for breakfast and a handful of cashews around 11. For dinner I made a salad with boiled eggs, green onions and bacon with oil and balsamic vinegar dressing. It was so good plus I was real hungry! I'm getting ready to see if I have some chocolate chips to melt and have some strawberries. Yum yum! After that it's back to work, so until tomorrow good night and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment