Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 81: Stormy Night

Looks like it's going to be a stormy night. The clouds got dark real fast, the wind picked up suddenly then it started to rain and thunder and the dogs are scared. It's a stormy night!

I came home from another busy day at work, grilled a KC strip steak, sweet potato fries and a salad, then sat around the rest of the evening. I'm seriously going to get serious next week with my exercise program. I did do about five pull ups today. I'm feeling so sluggish this week I really think its due to all the long hours at work and over working this past weekend. I'm trying to make up for the lost rest this week and going to hit it strong and hard next week, at least that's the plan! Well, I'm going to relax the rest of the evening, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment