Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 86: Not Feeling Well Today!

Since I had my tooth extracted last Friday, I've gradually started feeling bad. Having pain in my jaw and my ear and running a mild temperature, I decided today it was time to call the dentist back. He said that I did have a dry socket, so he rinsed it out and then filled it with some sort of gunk that taste nasty! It could also be a combination of dry socket and Colitis flare up! Even though I've been eating Paleo, I'm still having a flare up. I would say the flare up is due to lack of the 3 R's that Dr Edwards talked about at the Health Fair Sunday. Lack of rest, working long hours at the hospital and very stressful situations these last few weeks is what I blame!

I am going to try to get in bed early tonight, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment