Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 69: What's For Dinner

What do you make for dinner when you worked late, have nothing thawed, and want something quick, but don't want to go to a lot of trouble? An omelette, that's what, complete with sweet potatoes, onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, spinach, and sausage. I added a little avocado and some chili sauce for a little spice and I had a very tasty, very quick and very Paleo dinner! After dinner the melted chocolate and strawberries were calling my name, now I feel like a beached whale! Thank goodness that for lunch I only had a salad and a Paleo blueberry muffin for breakfast. I did 25 squats and 3 pull ups exercise wise today and that's definitely not enough exercise to make up for they way I just ate. Tomorrow I've got to do more, but tonight I'm going to rest, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment