Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 82: Sweet Potato Soup

My crown has fallen off, my tooth hurts, and I can't chew food very well, so I made some sweet potato soup. It was very tasty on a cool rainy night. I just cut up a sweet potatoes in small pieces added some purple onion and celery. After cooking long enough for the veggies to get tender I added 1 TBSP butter and about 1/2 c cream. Salt and pepper to taste. It was very good.

I was at work today for 11 hours and am ready for bed. I was in meetings at 4 different hospitals today with ladies from our billing company. I've worked with them for 6 years and this is the first time I've got to meet them. It was a hoot! Loved every one of them! We went to lunch together at Red Robin, yum! I had a lettuce wrapped burger with sweet potato fries. Still no exercise today and I'm getting ready to take a long hot shower then bed, so until tomorrow, good night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment