Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 72: Beef

About a month ago, I ordered 1/2 a grass fed cow, and I'm so excited it's here! I've got steaks thawing in the refrigerator for dinner tomorrow, I can't wait! The weather outside will be wonderful and the grill is calling for those steaks.

I think I had something with wheat today. It's really hard to eat out and not know the ingredients in everything. I had some sweet potato fries at work today, and after I had eaten half of them, someone told me they thought they were breaded. Dang! Oh well, in my mind I'm going to say I still haven't had wheat. For breakfast I had some Paleo banana bread and a piece of sausage. Lunch a hamburger minus the bread and the sweet potato fries. Dinner chicken fajitas on a Paleo wrap tortilla chips, salsa and guacamole. Not much in the way of exercise 40 squats and a few pull ups. I've got to go back to work now, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment