Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 91: Power Cooking Accomplished!

I've been cooking all day,and I have several meals prepared for the week, but it's not for me! I've been cooking for my son and daughter in law. I made a few new recipes in the crockpot, and I'm not too sure I would make them again. I made a stuffed pork chop, and a pineapple rib dish. The recipe says to cook 8 hrs on low, but I really think that was too long! You never know if you like something until you try it, and now that I tried these if I make them again, I would definitely change the time they cook, then maybe I would like them. All the meals I made were Paleo! I think my favorite dish was the bacon wrapped asparagus. It was yummy!

Well, I'm tired and it's late so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment