Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 83: Oh The Pain!

I went to the dentist today to get my crown fixed, but instead of getting it glued back on they removed the entire tooth. Apparently the tooth was not repairable and the only choice was to remove it. Now the numbing shot has worn off and it hurts like none other! Since they had to remove it I can only eat soft foods, so for lunch I totally blew the Paleo diet by having a orange cream slush from Sonic. For dinner I had a baked sweet potato.

The pain pills are NOT working on the pain and I feel like I'm walking around in a fog. I just don't understand why people want to take pills like this on a regular basis because I hate feeling this way. Oh the pain!

No exercise except 5 pull ups as I walk by the pull up bar. Going to rest more, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment