Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 84 & 85: I Don't Know Why I Didn't Post Yesterday

The only thing I can think of is that we celebrated my lovely daughter-in-laws birthday yesterday and getting home a little later than usual, I just forgot!

Today was a really awesome Health Mini-seminar at my sons Crossfit gym Primus crossfit in Owasso. Dr. Chad Edwards was the speaker,speaking on Paleo Diet. He was Awesome! This was very informative and helpful to a lot of people, especially the pregnant girls wondering about staying on a Paleo diet while pregnant. A Paleo diet is probably the best diet for someone pregnant to be on, because it's not really a diet, but a lifestyle change. He spoke on gluten allergies. Did you know that wheat products can stay in your system for 6 months, so each time you eat any gluten it starts all over again and will take another 6 months to get out of your system! Like I said this was a very informative class and I'm sure there will be another one in the future, so if you didn't get to come to this one, you will most definitely want to attend the next one.

I didn't eat Paleo these last few days, and I can tell I'm a little more sluggish than normal, but it could also be that I'm still having to take an occasional pain pill from having a tooth removed Friday.

Well it's late so I'm not going to tell all the nonPaleo food I had, so until tomorrow good night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment