Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 61: Information Overload

Between the Paleo Summit's I've been listening too, and the new computer charting at work, I feel like I'm on information overload! With everything I've been hearing at the Summit, I have learned that no two people totally agree on the Paleo diet. Some believe that cashews are not Paleo others say they are, same with potatoes and sweet potatoes, and the list goes on. I can see why there is so much confusion with diets! Even though there is debate between these speakers, I'm still picking up some valuable information. I haven't been able to listen to any speakers today and I hope that I will be able to catch at least one of them before they are taken off tomorrow.

Exercise for the day, a 3 mile walk and working on pull ups.

Food:
Breakfast Paleo pancake and a sausage patty
Snack larbar
Lunch chicken sandwich wrap and veggies
Snack apple
Dinner barbecue chicken Wrap, sweet potatoes, veggies, raspberries with chocolate chips

OK, so I feel like I've been stress eating and I'm aware of this so I've got to break this eating pattern. I've got to speak words of encouragement to myself, "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me!" Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment