Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 67: Special Treat

I've never purchased actual crab legs to cook at home before, so I decided to try it out. Talk about stinking up the house, but tasting oh so good! Nothing like the imitation crab I sometimes buy. It takes a lot of work on your part to eat this,(I'm considering it as part of my workout for the day) :), but every once in awhile it's worth the trouble. I probably won't but this very often, I'll just stick to the imitation crab!
Food the rest of the day was pretty simple. I had a Paleo wrap with cashew butter and banana for breakfast. Baked sweet potato with some brisket, steamed broccoli, and a small salad for lunch. I had 1/2 an apple for a snack and after dinner we had a blueberry muffin hot out of the oven. Yum, yum! I made these muffins for breakfast in the morning, so all I'll have to do is grab and go!

Exercise for the day consisted of a 3 mile walk and a few pull ups. I'm going to master these one of these days!

Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment