Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 33: Reason #1 to go Paleo

A healthier you, that is the number one reason you should eat Paleo! I find it funny that you can get involved in a discussion with someone, and they start talking about all their illnesses and you bring up eating Paleo and they think you are crazy for believing in what they consider some type of fad diet. They would rather take medicine and be unhealthy than try to change their eating habits, eat fresh foods, exercise and get healthy the natural way. Eating paleo can lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, gives you more energy, need I go on? If so, I suggest you read any of the books written by Loren Cordain or Robb wolf. Their books give you so much information, and after reading even the first few chapters you can't help but want to eat Paleo. Eat Paleo for a healthier you, you deserve it!

I took the day off from exercising today.

Food for the day: pretty much a salad day all around. Banana and cashew butter for breakfast.
Salad with chicken and fruit for lunch, salad with boiled eggs and bacon bits for dinner. I had an apple for a snack, and a cup of coffee with honey and cream earlier in the day.

I find it easier to continue eating Paleo. I haven't found anything yet that I just have to have so bad that I would break away to eat it. I find myself thinking before I grab something to eat. I am planning on eating Dorito type chips this Saturday, because I'm thinking about going to Baja Jacks for fish tacos. Well, until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment