Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56: Dinner and a Movie

Tonight we are going to go out with the Primus CrossFit group. Dinner and a movie, I can't wait! Baja Jacks, my favorite! Fish tacos are calling my name, yum! Yum! This morning I went to my great nieces birthday party. They had some really tempting things there to eat and luckly they had fresh fruit, so the day was saved. For lunch I made salmon patties, mashed cauliflower, and salad. This made up for the lack of food this morning! I won't be posting later tonight since it will be late when we get home, but I know for fact, that I will have the grilled fish tacos and tortilla chips. I might even consider having popcorn at the movies! :)

Today was laundry day, yuck! Since I went to the birthday party this morning then came home made lunch and started laundry, and I'm getting ready to go out for the night, I really didn't take time to exercise today.

Salmon Patties
Cooked salmon
1 TBSP dill weed
1/4 c chopped onion
1/4 c chopped celery
1 egg
unsweeted grated coconut flakes

Mix first five ingredients together, gradually add coconut flakes until the salmon will make a patty. Fry in coconut oil until brown on both sides. Enjoy!

May the rest of this day be a blessing to you, until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment