Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 37: Better

I'm feeling better today than I was yesterday and I hope tomorrow is better than today. You know that feeling that after you've been sick and finally start feeling better and all the food you missed out on during the days you were sick sounds so good? Well, that's where I am now!

About 3:30 this morning I woke up drenched, so that must have been when my fever finally broke. I didn't go to work today,(that doesn't mean that work didn't call me every 1/2 hr), so I stayed in bed until the first phone call from the office at 7:45. When I got up I still wasn't feeling the best in the world, still headachy and muscles are so sore, and I really wasn't hungry. I know that I needed some energy, so I drank my my energy, my Advocare Spark drink. Around 10:30 I started getting a little hungry so I had some left over butternut squash soup. Then at 3:30 this afternoon, (I don't know why 3:30 seemed to be a breaking point for me but it was), I really started getting hungry and everything started sounding good. I had a little bit of meatloaf left over so I made myself a meatloaf on lettuce sandwich with some plantain chips. Since all I felt like doing was watching TV or reading I had time to look at several recipes and corndog's really sounded good, so this evening I made them and they were very good.. This is something I will make again and again when I need that feeling of having junk food! Who needs flour when you've got Almond flour? These did have a different texture than regular corndog's and the crust was a little crumbly but they tasted just as good as a regular fat fried greasy corndog's.

Still no exercise today, and probably not tomorrow either. Just going back to work after lying in bed for 3 days will be exercise enough. I do plan on hitting it hard on Wednesday!

In the next few weeks, I'm going to be blogging about Kagen(Tm) water, and a Paleo challenge I'm going to be making to all my readers here and on my Facebook page. At this time I'm not fully prepared to go into detail, but I will be inviting everyone to a mini conference that I think be very educational to all even if you already eat a Paleo diet. There will be someone discussing Crossfit, Prolotherapy, Paleo Diet, and Ph balanced water. This is something I think will be good for all. Well, I promise I'll give some recipes tomorrow for waffles and the corndog's but it is late and I do need to get rest so I don't relapse, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment