Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55: Prolotherapy

I went to see Dr. Edwards again for another Prolotherapy injection in my thumbs and my ankle. I can tell such a difference since I started these injections! You can visit his facebook page to learn more about this type of treatment and how is works, and if it can work for you, go to: http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Chad.Edwards?ref=ts Dr. Edwards also supports Paleo diet, and CrossFit.

I was able to make a good breakfast this morning because I woke up early. I made Paleo pancakes, and bacon. For lunch I had a cheat of Fritos. There was a chili fund raiser and they served corn chips with it. I had a few pumpkin seeds for a snack, and for dinner I had left over spaghetti squash and salad. For a snack I made an almond butter stuffed banana with melted chocolate, coconut and pecan topping. It satisfied the sweet tooth and was a little healthy too! It's going to be a busy day tomorrow. Birthday party in the morning, dinner & movie tomorrow night with the Crossfit group! I think it's going to be a fun day! Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment