Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 36: Documentaries

Since I haven't felt like doing anything this weekend, we've been watching a lot of documentaries on food. After watching these I can't see why someone wouldn't want to eat a Paleo, organic, grass fed, free range, etc type of diet. We are very ignorant about the food we purchase and have been eating for years. You can stick your head in the sand and think that our government doesn't lie to us about this, but they do! They want to keep us ignorant and unhealthy because there is money in illness! They do not want to find a cure for cancer, even though there have been cures found, they just won't let them be used in the US, they want us to eat genetically alter food to make us unhealthy, and they want us addicted to unhealthy food high in sugars to do the same. Health care cost are on the rise and only going up, and soon will be where you won't be able to afford it, and you'll be so unhealthy you will be screwed! If I hadn't already been sick before I watched these documentaries I sure would have been after I watched them. I am truly going to make a huge effort in purchasing organic produce, grass fed free range meat and dairy, or try to grow my own produce this year!

Food for the day:
Breakfast: orange
Lunch: meatloaf on Leaf lettuce
Snack: handful of nuts
Dinner: butternut squash soup

Here is another reason why I love Advocare's Spark, I was still sick this morning when I got up and had no energy, I drank a Spark and about 30 minutes later I felt better! I'm still not 100% but I can sure tell a difference. I've still been running a temp off and on today, but I am feeling better than yesterday! I hate being sick, but I especially hate being sick on the weekend! Hope to be back to normal tomorrow, so until then, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment