Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 57: Coconut Wraps for Sandwiches, Yeah!

I think the only thing that I've really been missing is some sort of bread for sandwiches. I finally found on line a wrap that is made with coconut flour, and tried it out this evening for a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich. I really liked it! It held up well, not tearing. This is something that I will continue to order. I also found a bread recipe that I'm going to make, but I didn't have enough eggs so it will have to wait until another day!

I made a really delicious Blueberry muffin this morning for breakfast. For the recipe go to:
http://www.paleoeffect.com/recipes/blueberry-muffins-paleo-effect/
This recipe will definitely be one I make time and time again.

We went out shopping today so had lunch out. We went to Smash Burger, where I got a hamburger no bun and sweet potato fries seasoned with olive oil and rosemary. They are very good fries!

Today for a snack we had raspberries and strawberries with melted semi sweet chocolate chips for dipping.

Back to the grind stone tomorrow, so until then, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment