Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 58: Day 2 of the Paleo Summit

I signed up for a Paleo Summit, and today is day 2. I had to miss one session and really wish I could have listened to it, but I only had until noon to hear it and I was so busy at work I couldn't listen. I heard Dr. Jack Kruse when I got home and I have two more sessions to listen to, so I'm making this a quick blog. Dr. Kruse was very interesting and I'll share more in a later blog, but one thing I'm glad I heard him say is that Cholesterol is NOT a bad thing, so if you have high Cholesterol, don't worry. Dr. Kruse was over weight and started a Paleo life style. You can check out Dr. Kruse on his blog, so go look him up!

Today I had a Paleo pancake with almond butter for breakfast, a ham sandwich with a Paleo coconut wrap, sweet potato chips, strawberries for lunch, and For dinner baked chicken, sweet potato fries and salad. Snack raspberries and chocolate chips.

I did 100 squats and 10 pull ups for exercise. Not much but it was something!

Going to get back to the summit, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment