Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46: One Ring Size

Since starting my new Paleo lifestyle, I've lost enough weight, that I now wear a belt with my pants, (I'm just not ready to buy new pants yet) and I now have had to get my wedding ring made smaller. One size smaller!:) It was getting to the point that it would fall off my finger and I was so worried that I was going to loose it. I'm hoping that come May, I'll have lost the amount of weight that I want and be at my goal, or stay the same weight I am now, but fit in a much smaller size clothes!

Food for the day:
I fasted this mornings for breakfast. I ate so much last night for dinner that I wasn't hungry until about 10:30 this morning!
Lunch: ham, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and onion on lettuce wrapped sandwich with carrot sticks and celery and ice tea
Snack: apple
Dinner: stir fry with bok chou, onions, carrots, mushrooms and bell peppers and left over Cornish hen

Today was my first day back to work after a short vacation and it was a very hectic day! I'm thinking I already need another vacation. :) Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment