Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 39: One Inch

37 days ago, I was measured, and today I remeasured, and 37 days ago my waist was 1 inch bigger than it is now and my hips were 1 inch bigger! Also, my thighs are 2 inches smaller than they were 37 days ago! I would say yea for me! Well, yea for Crossfit, Paleo diet, and Advocare too, because it was the help of Crossfit exercise, Advocare products and a good nutritious Paleo diet that helped me. If I can do this well in 37 days, I can only imagine how much better I'm going to look next year at this time! Yes, I plan to keep up the hard work and diet. I did only loose 3 pounds, but just remember , muscle weighs more than fat. And if you look on the Primus Crosfit Facebook page you wil see a picture of a lady that weighs 150 something in both pictures, the only difference is in one it's obvious she needs to go on a diet and in the second picture, it's obvious that she went on a diet and exercised gaining muscle tone. She looks good!

Food for the day: My first cheat day in 39 days, and no I still didn't eat any wheat!
Breakfast: paleo waffle with banana, pecans and maple syrup
Lunch: taco salad, no cheese
Dinner: Baja Jacks grilled fish taco's on soft corn tortilla absolutely my favorite!
Snack: raspberries with dark chocolate chips

Exercise:
Strength workout: Push Press starting weight 45lbs maximum weight 60lbs
WOD:
162 single jump ropes, 54 kettle bell swings 8lb bell, 54 box step ups (still grounded for jumping up) on a 10 inch box, 54 push press using 15lbs, and 54 sit ups. This was for time and my time was 12:09.

I'm glad I started this journey 39 days ago for myself. This year is going to be my year! Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment