Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 100: 100 Days With No Gluten!

This is truly a milestone! 100 days with no gluten, I'm amazed I've actually gone that many days! Now if I could only go that many without sugar! I've cut way, way back on the sugar, but I do break down occasionally and have something with sugar in it. Also I've only had one sip of pop in these last 100 days too, and it wasn't so tempting that I just had to drink more than a sip. In fact it was too sweet, I didn't like it!

Crossfit today was BRUTAL! The workout was called "Angie". It was 100 pull ups, 100 push ups, 100 sit ups and 100 squats. I hurt! I have a sore on my tailbone from all the sit ups! Ouch!

Food for the day was ham for breakfast, salad with chicken, boiled eggs, veggies and some fresh fruit for lunch, and for dinner I made Paleo pizza and salad. This pizza was very good!

Going to take the day off from exercising tomorrow, but will probably go on a walk. I've been trying to get in bed early, and I've got a lot to do before bed, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment