Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 113: Easy To Eat Paleo When You're At Home!

Today was a day that we were home for every meal and it is so much easier to eat a Paleo diet when you aren't away from home. For breakfast we had Paleo French Toast Flat Bread, sausage and coffee. For lunch we had grilled chicken in coconut wraps and sweet potato fries. Then for dinner I made Paleo Chicken Marsala substituting almond flour for regular flour. This recipe is a keeper!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/chicken-marsala-recipe/index.html#

I enjoyed this day and wish that it weren't almost over! I have felt so relaxed today not in a rush to do anything and if I didn't accomplish a project I didn't get stressed. I think this is going to be my new outlook, not to get stressed over the little things because it won't matter in a week! Well, it will matter tomorrow if I don't have the call schedule done, so I better get busy, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment