Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 111: Prolotherapy Day

Today was a Prolotherapy day for my hands and ankle. I am so impressed with how well this works. My left hand is almost 100% better since I started this treatment and my right hand is about 80% better. No taking medicine that can cause any side effects and I'm getting better. Why wouldn't someone want to try this first? Go check out Dr. Chad Edwards website and learn more about this treatment, and once you see him for the first time, you will be sold on him and Prolotherapy! http://drchadedwards.com/about/

Crossfit today was scaled way down for me since most everything involved something I can't do. For 20 minutes we did as many reps as possible of 5 handstand push ups, 10 pistol squats and 15 pull ups. I can't do handstand push ups so you have your legs on a box and do them, my pistol squats are onto a box and pull ups were using the rings. I did 10 rounds.

Paleo food for the day, breakfast I had scrambled egg on a coconut wrap, snack bacon and lunch was a dried fruit and nut mixture. Dinner was grilled scallops, shrimp, bell pepper, onions and pineapple. Very good dinner! I was able to eat mainly Paleo today. I finally showed self control!

The herb festival is in Sand Springs tomorrow and this is a yearly tradition for me. I love my herb garden, and I can't wait! More tomorrow, so until then, goodnight and God Bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment