Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 101: Prednisone Hunger

The Prednisone hunger has set in and I want to eat everything in sight! I totally over ate for dinner tonight. I made fish taco's, homemade salsa, and ate my weight in the chips with salsa. I totally sinned in the sugar area today too. Someone brought some peeps to work and I ate 4! Ugh! Why? It's like I have no self control when it comes to resisting food right now! I've got to get control!
The rest of the day I ate a Larabar for breakfast and for lunch I had a grilled pork chop, grilled veggies, asparagus, tossed salad and some fresh fruit. I had a few pieces of chocolate today too! Now I feel like a blimp!

I've got to go to Crossfit tomorrow without delay, and watch what I eat! Now is the time I need to stand firm and not give into temptation! Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment