Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 94: Saddle Sore!

Ok, so yesterday I said I was back in the saddle with my Crossfit workout, well today I have major saddle soreness! I can barely move, it's hurts to walk, it hurts to sit, it hurts stand, and it hurts to touch any of my muscles in my legs. OUCH! But what do they say about if you fall off a horse? Get back on it! So don't you think if you get saddle soreness you should work it out? Well, that's what I plan on doing tomorrow, I'm going to go to the 6 am class and try to workout!

Food for the day was simple. I had a banana and Spark drink for breakfast. I haven't been hungry in the morning lately and I've always been a person that I can't eat anything when I first get up. I have to be up about an hour before I feel like eating. Now having a cup of coffee is another thing, it's always coffee time! Lunch I had a salad with grilled chicken, a side of guacamole, and fresh fruit. For dinner I made South of the Border Stuffed Acorn Squash, and it was very good! The recipe is in the Paleo Comfort Foods cookbook. I think I'm going to have a little snack of melted chocolate and fruit. I always crave chocolate after eating spicy foods!

Well, since I'm going to get back in the saddle again tomorrow, I've got a lot to do before I can go to bed, so until then, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment