Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 97: Running Again, Are You Kidding Me!

Crossfit workout this morning was more running! My poor legs! Our warm up was brutal too. Sit ups for 20 seconds then resting 20 seconds then back extensions for 20 seconds. This was repeated at least 7 times. I lost count! After that we did death by pull ups. That's where every minute you add a pull up so in the end the goal is 15 pull ups in 15 minutes. In my dreams maybe! After the warm up it was 10 ring dips then 200 meter run, five times for time. I can't remember my exact time but I think it was 10:49. With all this running, I'm actually getting a little better! I'm taking the next 2 days off
and will be back on Monday, ready to run if that's what they want us to do!

Food for the day was light again. I had a banana and Spark drink on the way to Crossfit, then a jalapeƱo cheese sausage and green tea from Quiktrip. The sausage wasn't Paleo because of the cheese, but it's the closest thing to Paleo there. I was so busy again at work today that I had no time for lunch. For dinner I made a salad with lots of veggies, grilled chicken and bacon. Very tasty!

Well, it's time to rest up for the busy weekend. May you have a Blessed Easter weekend! Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment