Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 106: Shopping Spree

Day 2 of shopping for new clothes. I found lots of cute clothes, so now I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe! It's kind of fun to shop for new things! I still haven't tried on my shorts from last season, so the shopping spree may not be over after all, but that will have to wait until next week.

Today we went to see the new set up for Primus and it's sweet! I can't wait until tomorrow to work out! Afterwards we went to see the new house Sean and Courtney purchased. I absolutely loved it! The Lord has truly blessed them and I'm so very happy for them!

Food today was not Paleo. We ate fish tacos and tortilla chips from Baja Jacks and then for dinner we ate a ham sandwich on a coconut wrap and potato chips. I also had some Ranch dressing with the potato chips than a few pieces of dark chocolate. Like I said not Paleo! Well, it's going to be an early day tomorrow so I've got to start getting ready for the day, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment