Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 117: Pepper Plants

One of the doctors I work with purchased me with some hot pepper plants, Bhut Jolokia (chile/pepper plant) and Habanero Chocolate (chile/pepper plant), and I can't wait for them to bloom and give me lots of peppers! It was so very sweet of him and I am so thankful he blessed me with these. He actually ordered me 12 plants, but there is no way I could ever eat that many peppers, so I'm giving a few of them to my sister who works with me and a friend of mine. Thank you Dr. Pierre!

Food and exercise today: No crossfit but going tomorrow morning! Breakfast, banana and a few Paleo chocolate chip cookies, lunch pecans and dried cherries, dinner grilled steak, baked spicy sweet potato wedges and salad.
Since I'm going to Crossfit early tomorrow, I've got to get in bed early, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment