Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 102: Driving In The Rain

I hate to drive in the rain! I find it very stressful! Today that's exactly what I had to do, drive in the rain most of the day. It's like every time I got in the car, it started to rain. I left my house at 5:15 this morning and the minute I got in my car, it started to pour down rain. It rained on me over half the way to Owasso. When I got to Crossfit it looked rainy but never did UNTIL you guessed it, got in the car to go to the first hospital run I had to make. It rained just long enough for me to get to St Johns Owasso, then stopped while I was in the hospital and started sprinkling on me while I walked to my car. It sprinkled on me to Bailey. After Bailey I actually made it most of the way to Claremore before it started sprinkling. I stayed there for over an hour and you guessed it, when I was going to my car it was pouring down rain and rained most of the way into Tulsa! Luckly I was able to do my business at Southcrest and all the way back to Hillcrest without rain! Still Stressful!

Crossfit for the day was: warm up dead lifts five sets of five lifts. I did 65 pounds. The workout was 5 burpee's, 10 knees to elbows and 20 double unders. Of course everything was scaled down for me. I did knees to elbows laying on the ground and I did 60 single jumps. We were to see how many reps you can do in 15 minutes. I did 7 reps plus 5 burpee's!

Food: spark energy drink, cup of coffee, banana, pork rinds, hamburger patty and sweet potato fries, a few pieces of dark chocolate and for dinner left over Paleo pizza and a few chips and salsa. Junk food again! I'm still lacking the self control. I've got lots of work to do tonight so it's time to say goodby, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment