Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 121: Ready Made!

It was so nice to come home from a long day at work and have a nice meal ready and waiting! We had Mushroom Gravy Slow Cooked Rump Roast, and it was very good. I had my roast on a Curry Coconut wrap with lettuce, tomato and purple onion, and some plantain chips. Tomorrow the plan is for Curry chicken, yum, yum! The best part about that is it will be waiting and ready when I get home tomorrow!

I was planning on going to Crossfit this morning, but it was storming very hard, so for my safety I decided to forgo the workout and was planning on working out when I got home from work. Well, like I said that was the plan, but getting off work late then having to meet with someone in Tulsa at 7 got me back to the house late and I don't like working out too late in the evening or it keeps me up at night. Now the plan is to workout tomorrow.

It looks like another stormy night, so I better turn in to get some rest before the storm hits, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment