Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 119: Non-Paleo Day

Today was a Non-Paleo cheat day and no exercise! I did work in the yard and broke as big a sweat as I do at Crossfit. Breakfast was a Paleo omelette and coffee and lunch was a hamburger on a coconut wrap and some Paleo chocolate chip cookies, but dinner consisted of nachos! Nachos and homemade salsa was a nice little cheat! I've said this before and I'll say it again, sometimes you just have to have a little something not Paleo, but I will not make it gluten products! This is one thing that I am going to try to never have again! Tomorrow is going to be a power cooking day for my family, so I'm going to look at my Paleo cookbooks to try some new recipes, so I'm signing out now! Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment