Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 109: Beans

Today I made the choice to eat beans for the first time in 109 days. They are not Paleo and I knew I shouldn't indulge but I did and I'm feeling the effects. I feel bloated and very gassy! Not a fun feeling! I grew up eating beans, fried potatoes and cornbread! Yum, yum! But now I remember the gassy effects! I think that I'll stick to no more beans!

Paleo breakfast: ham and egg
Paleo Snack: mixed nuts with craisins
Not so Paleo lunch: barbecue brisket, pulled pork, baked beans and spicy coleslaw
Halfway Paleo dinner: curry chicken salad on a coconut wrap, potato chips pickles and jalapeƱo peppers.
I also had an iced white chocolate Mocha coffee from Starbucks.

Early morning tomorrow so until then, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment