Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 103: Totally Bombing Paleo Diet!

I've not been doing Paleo as I should and I can tell the effects! Not good! I have been busy and not putting eating properly in the right priority, and I'm feeling it now. I still haven't had gluten but the other junk I've been eating can be considered just as bad! I've had Ranch Salad dressings, tortilla and potato chips, and milk chocolate even pure sugar in the form of Peeps! I'm not happy with myself! I'm seriously going to try harder to overcome the temptations! I blame the Prednisone!

Food today: breakfast was a Larabar and a cup of coffee with honey and cream, lunch: salad with grilled chicken, fresh fruit and Ranch dressing, snack a bag of potato garden herb chips and a few pieces of chocolate. Dinner sweet potato fries with honey, cabbage, onion, mushroom and ham stir fried together and for snack, you guessed it more chocolate. Like I said, I'm not happy with myself! Of course there was no exercising today! I will do better tomorrow, plus I'll be at Crossfit in the morning, so until then, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment