Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 99: Happy Easter!

Today was a very relaxing Easter Day at the Garner house! Georgia went to her boyfriends, Barbie and Ken stayed in Stillwater because they are coming in next weekend, Sean had to work, and Courtney was going to be alone all day, so she came and spent the day with me and George. It was very nice! We just had a quiet day! She studied for a test she is taking tomorrow, I did laundry and worked on anesthesia records and George listened to the radio with his headphones on. Then later on after studying and work was done we had a nice visit and a quick dinner before Courtney had to leave. I enjoyed spending the day with my favorite daughter-in-law! So far I must say, God has truly blessed our family with each addition of a family member, and I'm proud to now call them my children too. Now instead of having 3 children I have 5, and one of these days, I'll add another son in the mix when Georgia gets married!

Today was a rest day from Crossfit not only because it was Sunday, but this is the most special Sunday of the year! Easter Sunday! He is risen!

I made Paleo cinnamon rolls for breakfast and were they ever good! After church, we had ham sandwiches on lettuce wraps, with all the trimmings. Bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, avocado, pickles, deviled eggs, and chips. I did cheat with gluten free mixed potato chips. For an afternoon snack I had to eat one more cinnamon roll. For
dinner I made bacon wrapped asparagus and a salad. I love bacon! I'm so full, I think I could pop!

Well, it's back to the Crossfit workout early in the morning before going to work, so I've got to get everything gathered up, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment