Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 115: Chocolate Chip Cookies

I think that Paleo chocolate chip cookies are so much better than regular chocolate chip cookies, at least my recipe is!

Take one stick of very soft butter, add 1/2 cup honey and 1 tsp vanilla cream this all together until well blended. Then add 2 1/2 cups almond flour and 1/2 tsp baking soda mix well then add 1 cup chocolate chips stir then drop by tablespoons onto a baking sheet and cook about 10 minutes. These are scrumptious! The only problem is even though they are Paleo, they are still
fattening and it's hard to eat just one or even two, you want to eat more like four or five. I did just show self control and only ate three! I compromised! :)

Today I walked about two miles for exercise and for food I had paleo flat bread with bananas and pecans and a little maple syrup for breakfast. Lunch was a chicken breast on a coconut wrap and some chips (potato not Paleo) and for dinner we ate hamburgers on leaf lettuce and plantain chips. I also had some grapes throughout the day and of course the 3 chocolate chip cookies! It is back to Crossfit tomorrow so the morning comes sooner then I want. Time to start getting ready for bed, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!


1 comment:

  1. This is my first comment, but I read your blog daily. You can also try using coconut oil instead of butter and replacing the almond flour with coconut. It's different, but the most delicious cookie I've ever eaten. And strictly paleo!

    ReplyDelete