Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 120: Power Cooking Paleo Meals for The Week

Today I power cooked several meals for dinners this week, so all I have to do is heat and eat. I made a tequila shrimp dish for our dinner tonight, mushroom rump roast, curry chicken, rosemary garlic chuck roast and a sweet and sour chicken. They are still in the crockpots cooking but will be done about 9:00 tonight and then the rest of the week will be more stress free for me! I just have to come up with a veggie or salad or both, but that's ok!

Today after church, me, George and Georgia went on a picnic and had a great family outing. Afterwards we went shopping all over creation and when we got home I started my power cooking, now it's relaxation time, and part of my relaxation time is going to be spent outside planting a few more herbs in my garden, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment