Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 105: Made My Day!

After trying on several pairs of jeans from my closet I realized I didn't have any that fit me, not because I had gained weight, but in fact I've lost enough weight the I don't have ANY pants in my closet that fit me! It's kind of exciting! What's a girl to do? Shopping! You guessed it, I went jeans shopping. I haven't had to get new pants in a long time, and I had forgotten how painfully expensive it can be! Its hard to find the style you like or doesn't look too young on you or shows your crack when you sit down! I finally found the perfect fit and I have actually lost 3 pant sizes since I started eating Paleo and doing Crossfit. Yea for me! Now that I'm seeing major results, I can truly say, it's all been worth it!

Food today, early lunch at Smash Burger consisting of a burger no bun and sweet potato fries and water. Dinner I made some butternut squash soup. It was delicious! I made a homemade chicken broth and added the squash to this broth and added chunks of chicken. Very tasty!

Well, we are expecting bad storms tonight so I'm going to get in bed and get some sleep before the storms hit! I'm praying for safety for everyone if these storms should hit! Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment